1) A Note on Review Engineer Assignment for Dam Safety Review in British Columbia. Geotechnical News. Volume 32, Number 4, December 2014.|
2) Reproducibility in Rock Mass Classification. 42nd US Rock Mechanics Symposium 2nd US-Canada Rock Mechanics Symposium. San Francisco 2008.
3) Prediction of Water Inflow into a Tunnel. Tunneling Towards 2010. Tunneling Association of Canada, Vancouver, BC, September 17-20, 2006.
4) Video Inspection of Rock Sockets, 2006, 31st Annual Conference, Deep Foundation Institution, Washington DC, October 2006.
5) Results of Pile Loading Tests on Socketed Steel Pipe Piles. ADSC Geo3 Conference, Dallas, TX, Nov. 6-9, 2005.
6) Grouting: Model General Technical Specifications. Geotechnical News, Vol. 20, No. 1, British Columbia, Canada, 2002.
7) Technical Specifications in Dam Grouting. 3rd Int. Conference in Dam Engineering, Singapore, 2002.
8) Jubilee Line Extension Project. Transportation Industry Magazine, Tehran, Sep 2000.
9) Grouting of Tunnel Lining. Geotechnical and Material Strength Magazine, Iran, May 1999.
10) Syneresis of Silicate-aluminate Grouts. Geotechnique, 45, No 1, London, UK, 1995.
11) Strength Prediction of Chemically Grouted Sands. Grouting in the Ground Conference, London, 1992.
12) Grouting with Special Emphasis on Silicate Grouts. Doctoral Dissertation, University of London, England, 490 pp. 1989.
13) Non Destructive Testing of Cast in-Place Bored Piles. Master Thesis, University of Newcastle upon Tyne, England, 1985.